Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Crazy Beautiful Life!

Well..

So far my life has been crazy! In the past year I have started talking to Drew again and now we are getting married on November 7, 2009! I am so excited I have been planning this wedding and spending tons of money. Ha ha. Well I will go back a couple of months, Drew and I started talking again around July of 2008. I never thought that we would be getting back together after 2 years of not being around each other. I guess something in me told me to give this relationship another chance, so I did. I guess around November we made it official, but we both knew that we weren't going to see other people from July up until Nov. I didn't see Drew for almost a year because he was stationed in North Carolina and I was stuck here in Mobile. In November he came home for Thanksgiving and I was so excited to see him! It was kinda crazy seeing him for the first time he didn't even look the same. He left after Thanksgiving and it sucked I realized that I was in love with him. So Christmas came and before I knew it he was back!! We spent Christmas and New Years! He went to California shortly after New Years for a month and I thought I was going to die because I couldn't talk to him. Well he came home a few days after Valentines day and on February 23 he proposed and I said YES!! So now here we are. My love left for Iraq on March 11,2009 I was a huge baby when he left and I still don't know where I am going or what I am doing. He has been gone now for one month and five days and I have only talked him about 7 or 8 times. I would take California for a month over this anyday! I have realized in the past month that I miss him so much and how much I truly am in love with him... I have 5 months and 3 weeks left until I get to see him again. I truly believe that this seperation will make us a lot stronger!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mal!!
    Im so glad u got a blog!!
    I love u a million xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mallory! I am a good friend of Kellee's. I though i would stop by and say hi. I am super glad your blogging it helps tons.

    ReplyDelete