Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Friday Friday!

Today!
Today was one of my better days I actually got to go to the pool with Kellee and lay out and get some sun! ;) I didn't sit at home and cry all day! Yay! Needless to say I got a little bit too tasty, but thats okay!! It was a crazy day! We went to 5 different stores looking for me a raft to float on and NO ONE had one except Wal-Mart and I absolutely despise that place.. Ha Ha. AFter we finally found a raft we spend almost the whole day laying out and catching up on old time, which was fun! After being out all day I went and payed on my wedding dress!! I am so excited about it!! Only 7 more months and I will be married and living in North Carolina!!

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun with u my love!!
    See u in a bit for some flea market fun..maby

    xox

    ReplyDelete