Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rainbow Bright!

As none of you know... I am half Greek. I recently colored my hair back dark brown. I am not sure it looks good, but I giving it a try. I want to be all natural for the wedding which is in 160 days. Wheew its coming fast.. Anyways back to my hair. I have been blonde for about 5 years now. I just went to walmart three days ago and bought dark brown and Bam here I am now. I will post pictures of it probably tomorrow. I need to know what you guys think.

Along with my new hair color, my skin color is currently Bright red. I usually don't burn at all due to the olive skin, but I am burnt. I absolutely think this is the worst feeling in the world. I am especially burnt right under neath my boobs, needless to say I haven't worn a bra. I am hoping and praying that I dont peel because I'm laying out again tomorrow. I am a great canidate for skin cancer. I try not to use baby oil and oil sheen so much, but its kinda hard. I seriously lay in the sun for five or more hours at a time. I am going to look like an old grandma when I am 40. :(

As I said our wedding is 160 days away and I have nothing done especially my colors. Hmm. I know they are Red and ??... Do I need a second color? Can I just do red and white. Is that tacky? He will be in his dress blues, so basically I am having a red white and blue wedding. :( I'm not happy about that. I don't want to do black though it would look good, but I don't know where I would incorporate it at! My bridesmaids dresses are red and the groomsmen are wearing black suits with red vests! I am totally lost. It's not everyday I have to plan a wedding. I want it to be perfect, but I also want it to be over with. I need a planner! The thought of five more thousands makes me cringe. I guess I am flying solo with the planning. I have the place, food, dj, cake, dress, flowers, and favors. I need some help! UGH! What else do I need??

1 comment:

  1. Umm Kellee since I have not see or heard from you in 2 days.

    ReplyDelete