Wednesday, June 3, 2009

11 pounds!

One year ago today I had a breast reduction! I can't actually believe that it has been 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, whatever! It has been one crazy year with the new Ta-Ta's! Im so happy that I did it, but in a way I miss what I had. I can wear normal people shirts now and I don't have to buy an XL when I am really a Medium! wheew! I actually can wear bathing suits now! Yay! The only downfall to wearing one of them is that you can see my lovey scars, but I dont care.

Anyways back to the surgery part. I went in June 3,2008 with no expectation of what I was actually getting myself into. I thought I was going to be up and running within a month. Haha. I was proved wrong. I went into the hospital at 5:00 AM, my surgery didn't start until 7. So I was stuck with peeing in a cup and getting all kinds of wires hooked up to me. ( which stunk) The doctor finally came in and it looked like he was playing connect the dots on my chest with a magic marker. I kindly asked him if the marker would wash off. Haha. After that I don't recall anything, but waking up and the rude nurses shoving crackers down my throat. I do remember looking down and not seeing any boobs at all ( I panicked) haha.

My mom came in and told me that they had removed 11 pounds of excess fat/boob. YUCK!

I finally made it home that day and I was feeling amazing (medicine works wonders) I wouldn't lay down or anything. I should have layed down, but I am hardheaded.

Anyways I got my trendy drain tubes out about 2 weeks later. ( which hurt more than the actual surgery ) Needless to say I am doing fine with the new boobs and I love them. haha.

I wouldn't ever go back to bein a 36 E ever again! If any of you are thinking about getting this procedure done all I can say is the scars are awful, but your back will love you!! I can stand up for more than 10 minutes now without crying! Wahhooo!

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I knew a girl that was thinking about doing this..Not sure if she ever did but so glad your's truned out and your happier for it! I could only imagine the back pain....GAW!

    ReplyDelete