Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson is dead?

What? Excuse me? Did I hear that right? They said the guy died from a heart attack. Hmm..?
Is this a scam or the truth. I was reading today and they said that Farrah Fawcett died as well.. What the hell is going on?? Hmm...?? Today has been one insane day.... Is Jackson really dead? Like two weeks ago I was listening to "Thriller" in my car jammin out.. Haha. I know I am a loser. I really liked him when he was a black male... And Farrah Fawcett I feel so bad that cancer did that to her.. :( Anyways Im rambling..

Ok so my week or so has been pretty quiet.. Suprise Suprise!

Nothing new here. Except Ole Drew got word today that they are coming home in September. Yay woo!! Im not being ugly with what I am about to say. If you think so then I am sorry for yah. I absolutely hate it when people say I miss my Boyfriend/ Husband so much! He has been at work all day long.. That really grates on my nerves. My reply with that is.... I miss my Fiance' so much he has been at work for 4 months. People look at me as if I am insane!! I want to strangle some folks.. I also say I will be missing him for 3 more months. haha. I love the look on peoples faces. I guess I am just rude.

Most of you women's husbands have been to war before, but I am VERY new to this. It seems like time is dragging along. I don't know what to do or say anymore when people ask me " How is Drew" YACK! It makes me want to pull my hair out.

Anyways back to reality. Whew.. I get a lovey Facebook message from his "meemaw" telling me that I have to meet her at 10:00 AM friday morning at bed bath and beyond to go window shopping. I wanted to scream because 1. I wasn't asked to go. 2. I had plans. and 3. I can't just blow her off.

I feel as if I have to go because I am "new" to her family. Geeze. I am not happy about this at all. You guys have all heard me complain about her sending invites for dinner and telling everyone how much money she has. Oh FYI we ate off of FINE china when we went to eat dinner. Really? Am I losing my mind, or am I just over reacting..

Sorry for rambling! If you made it this far then you probably are thinking that I am totally insane because this post was all over the place. Sorry Guys! :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY for the good news about Drew coming home in September! Love the new slide show:p Such cute pics!

    ReplyDelete