Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nothin New Here!

There has been absolutely nothing going on within the last week. I have been an emotional wreck and it has been well over 100 degrees outside.

Emotional Wreck= Mallory crying for no reason at all. I can't tell anyone why I have been crazy lately, but I wake up and just cry. Hmm? Maybe I am going crazy!

100 degrees= So miserably hot that when you turn on the air in your car you still are sweating. I think the heat index was around 107 today! Its insane. I want to be inside with the air on full blast and not go outside until December. It is even hot at night. Kellee and I tried to go running/ walking and we only made it one mile bec we were about to die.

Anyways... I hope you all have a great day and stay out of the heat!

1 comment:

  1. It is SUPER H.O.T out today. Good thing it wasn't a run day for me:p Robert and I are hiding out in the apartment today because of it, which is nice because we're finally getting to spend time together for once! I hope this miserable feeling passes soon girl:(

    ReplyDelete