Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello America!!

Bye Bye Iraq... Hello America!

It feels so good to be able to say that! Drew will be home in 17 days!!

A lot has been going on in these past two months. I have a lot to catch up on. I am excited to tell everyone I now have a house in North Carolina and I will move everything in two days before Drew gets home. I never knew moving 800 miles away would be so expensive. The cost of everything is mind boggling! Wow!

The wedding is in two months and nine days! I have almost gotten everything done. I had my final dress fitting today.. I am very very pleased with the outcome.

Oh, I went to North Carolina this past weekend and I have pictures oh the absolutely awful wonderful town. Its truly amazing what people do when they see a Military town. My family and my friend were in shock. They didn't know that many Marines could be in one tiny little town at one time.

Well Im rambling now.. Not much has been going on except for the usual everyday things that happen in life!

Well bye for now! I will have pictures up of his homecoming and the wedding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment